The key element of a successful kitchen!
Treat yourself to a new countertop for your kitchen.Without doing a complete renovation of your kitchen, a new countertop will radically change the appearance of your kitchen and add value to your home. La Tuilerie’s countertops are made of solid, durable, cutting-edge materials.
Each countertop is installed by our professionals and suits your tastes and respects your budget. Let yourself be inspired by our range of quartz, marble, granite, and Dekton countertops. And enjoy the advice of our in-store designers/advisors!
The designers/advisors at La Tuilerie will present all the possible options to you while showing you the best choices according to your needs.
Come visit us and start your project now!
Countertops only available in the Saint-Jérôme, Cavendish, Vaudreuil, 40/640 and Laval branches.
Choosing the right countertop
Granite is a natural stone, that’s why each piece is unique. This helps to give an exclusive look to any project. It is actually a very solid surface that is composed of quartz crystals, mica and feldspar. The advantage of granite is that it resists both scratches and heat.
Resistant to scratches, heat and stains, quartz is ideal for kitchen and bathroom counters, as well as floors and showers. It is 93% natural stone, the rest consists of polymer resin and pigments for color. The perfect material for your kitchen island!
Marble is one of the most beautiful stones that exists and adds a touch of elegance to any decor. Marble has always been synonymous with prestige, exclusivity and luxury. It is a metamorphic rock derived from limestone, existing in a wide variety of colors.
The sintered stones are designed through an advanced and unique transformation process. It is a mixture of minerals that has been heated to 1200 degrees and compressed to an ultracompact surface. Stronger and more durable than quartz, sintered stones undergo a real metamorphosis that makes them completely unalterable and stain resistant.
Choosing the right countertop
The countertop is an essential element in a kitchen. It is important not to neglect your choice and to ask yourself the right questions.
What material should I choose for my countertop?
La Tuilerie offers a wide selection of materials ranging from natural stone to ultra-compact surfaces. All these materials are available in a wide range of colours and patterns.
How do I want to maintain my countertop?
How sturdy should my countertop be?
What should I choose to make my life easier?
Depending on the choice of material, the cost of a countertop may vary.
Our designers/advisors will make sure to meet your needs according to your budget
How to start your countertop project?
I’m ready to buy my countertop
1. Ask our team for a quote
- After choosing the material and the cuts and drawing up a plan for your countertop, request a free evaluation of your project.
- One of our designers/advisors will get in touch with you to estimate the costs of your project.
2. Taking the measurements at home
- After accepting the project, an installer will contact you to set an appointment before taking the measurements. A minimum deposit will be required to validate your project.
- The installer will measure the full dimensions and adjust the quote if necessary.
- Once the measurements have been taken, the production of your countertop can begin. The installer will make an appointment for the time that is most suitable for you to install the countertop. They will clean the job site and ensure that the countertop meets your expectations.