Starting at 20.99$
PRO HPX is a revolutionary premium-quality, extreme-performance polymer-modified mortar that gives you the power of a two-part system in a one-part product. PRO HPX is the only polymer-modified mortar that can truly replace expensive two-part systems for installations requiring extreme bond strength and flexibility; interior, exterior, freeze/thaw and heavy-traffic durability; water-submerged performance … nearly any environment is suitable for PRO HPX! Install tile or stone of almost any type or size over the widest range of substrates bridging cracks in plane up to 1/4″ (6 mm). Strong, yet extremely flexible, PRO HPX is the only polymer-modified solution for the toughest installations, even gaining strength over time when submerged under water!
- Use over the widest range of suitable substrates.
- For setting non-vitreous, semi-vitreous, vitreous and impervious ceramic and porcelain tiles, mosaics, pavers, glass tiles and quarry tiles.
- For the installation of white, pastel or translucent marble.
- Use for interior, exterior, freeze/thaw, water-submerged, and other demanding installations such as pools, shopping malls, airports, etc.
- For industrial, institutional, commercial and residential floor and wall applications.
- Ready for grout after 16–24 hours.
- Install over cracks in plane up to 1/4″ (6 mm).
- For use over a radiant floor heating system.
- For installing interior/exterior brick veneer.
- Slump resistant for floor installations of large-format ceramic, porcelain, and natural stone tiles.
- Exceeds ANSI A118.4 and ANSI A118.11 requirements.
- Contributes to LEED® objectives and requirements.