PRO SET SF UNIVERSAL
Starting at 19.99$
PRO SET SF UNIVERSAL™ is a high-quality, ultra-creamy, single-component, specially formulated sag-slump resistant unmodified thin-set mortar for large-format and heavy tile and stone. PRO SET SF UNIVERSAL is also suitable for the installation of porcelain tile when used in conjunction with the SCHLUTER System products.
- For sag-slump resistant wall, floor and countertop installations of large-format and heavy tile and stone;
- For setting large-format non-vitreous, semi-vitreous, vitreous ceramic tile, pavers and quarry tiles;
- For setting most marble, granite and natural stone (see LIMITATIONS);
- For setting porcelain tiles when used in conjunction with SCHLUTER system products, such as DITRA uncoupling membrane and KERDI waterproofing membrane;
- For installing SCHLUTER membranes over concrete and gypsum wallboard;
- For INTERIOR installations;
- For institutional, commercial and residential floor and wall applications;
- Meets or exceeds ANSI A118.1 T requirements when mixed with water;
- Contributes to LEED objectives and requirements.