PRO SUPERLITE MORTAR is a high-performance super-light-weight, polymer-modified, single-component thin-set mortar with exceptional non-sag and non-slump characteristics for vertical and horizontal installation of large-format ceramic, porcelain, marble and natural stone tiles. PRO SUPERLITE MORTAR’s advanced formula contains a blend of high-performance ingredients and light-weight recycled glass aggregates that work to create the mortar’s unmatched non-sag and non-slump performance; as well as create a n incredibly easy, creamy-smooth handling that dramatically increases job site efficiency. PRO SUPERLITE MORTAR also comes in true-white for stain-free light colored stone and translucent marble installation. Amazingly, a 11.34 kg (25 lb.) bag of PRO SUPERLITE MORTAR offers the SAME COVERAGE as a 22.7 kg (50 lb.) bag of conventional thin-set mortar, allowing for much easier carrying and transport!
🌳 Eco-friendly and safe for product users. This product contributes to achieving LEED® goals and requirements.
- For high-performance, SLIP-FREE installations of large-format tile and stone on vertical areas.
- For setting non-vitreous, semi-vitreous, vitreous and impervious ceramic and porcelain tiles, mosaics, pavers, glass tiles and quarry tiles.
- For stain-free installation of light-colored and translucent marble and most types of dimension stones.
- For institutional, commercial and residential vertical applications.
- For residential, light-duty, interior floor applications only.
- For shower walls, bath surrounds and backsplash tile installation where mastics are commonly used.
- For installing interior brick veneer.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI A118.4 and ANSI A118.11 requirements.
- Contains Recycled Materials (20% Post-Consumer) – Exceeds LEED® objectives and requirement.