Starting at 10.99$
PRO MASTIC 2000 is a premium-grade, low VOC, extremely creamy and ‘true white’ latex-based adhesive for setting all types of ceramic tiles over interior wall and residential floor surfaces (maximum floor tile dimensions: 300 x 300 mm [12″ x 12″]). PRO MASTIC 2000 spreads easily, sets fast, is non-flammable, ready-to-use, slip-resistant and offers an excellent resistance to prolonged water exposure once the product is completely dry. PRO MASTIC 2000 contributes valuable points toward LEED® objectives and requirements.
- Installs up to 300 x 300 mm (12″ x 12″) tile WITHOUT SAG!; for larger tiles, use PRO SUPERLITE Mortar™ (see respective data sheet).
- For non-vitreous, semi-vitreous, vitreous and impervious ceramic wall tile installation in shower enclosures, bath surrounds, countertops, back-splashes, etc.
- For interior light-commercial and residential wall and floor applications.
- Excellent adhesive transfer to tile.
- Slip-resistance for wall applications.
- Excellent resistance to prolonged water exposure once cured.
- Will not promote mold, mildew or bacteria growth.
- Very low odor.
- Low VOC.
- Freeze/thaw stable.
- Meets ANSI A136.1, Type 1 requirements.
- Contributes to LEED® objectives and requirements.