Frequently Asked Questions
REOPENING OF OUR STORES
Our stores are open! Please check the opening hours of the branch nearest to you before you visit.
YOUR SAFETY FIRST
In order to ensure the safety of our customers and employees, access to our stores will be limited. The social distancing recommendations will be followed and several preventive measures will be applied in stores. If you need to pick up an order, please contact the branch in advance to make an appointment.
PRIORITIZE ONLINE PURCHASE
In order to reinforce the recommendations for social distancing and to reduce the number of people in our stores, we strongly recommend that you favor online shopping if your presence in the store is not necessary. Any online purchase can be picked up in one of our stores or, ideally, delivered to your home.
- Delivery is available everywhere in Quebec. Some exceptions are possible. Please contact the nearest point of service for more details.
- Delivery is offered with or without handling. According to the sanitary directives of the moment, we prefer that the material be left outside.
- The delivery costs will depend on the quantity to be delivered and the delivery distance. These costs will be communicated to you when ordering.
Pick up in store
- Any order placed can be picked up at one of our 9 stores.
- In order to follow government health recommendations, all our preventive measures must be followed.
Our teams work hard to meet the large demand of our customers, but to ensure their health and safety, we have implemented the following additional preventive measures, as set out by government public health authorities:
- Our employees are washing their hands every 30 minutes.
- Telephones, computers and other surfaces are being cleaned regularly.
- Employees keep a distance of two meters.
- All contact with our employees will be avoided.
Precautions you can take
- Wash your hands often for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid common greetings like handshakes
- Cough in a disposable tissue or into your elbow.
- Avoid touching the merchandise in stores.
For security reasons, please do not come for a pick up
- If you have any SYMPTOMS .
- If you have traveled outside of the country in the LAST 14 DAYS.
- If you have had contact with someone who has COVID-19.
The situation is evolving rapidly and we remain very attentive to the requests from Public Health. These measures are in effect until further notice and we are counting on your understanding and cooperation. Your health and that of our employees is at the heart of our concerns.