Frequently Asked Questions
What are the terms to return a product?
- If you are not satisfied, we will be happy to exchange the products without penalty upon presentation of the original bill.
- Products may be returned, free of charge, with the original receipt. Products must be in good condition and in their original packaging. We will reimburse most stock items within 30 days of purchase (date indicated on the invoice).
- Some conditions may apply for tiles in full boxes with lot number, cements, glues, grouts and return of a complete order for reimbursement without exchange (15% return charges).
- No return on hardwood flooring, vinyl, and laminate flooring, special orders, end-of-lot, final-sale, and liquidation items.
- To be reimbursed, a delivery must be canceled 48 hours before the pre-established delivery date.
I would like to place a distance order, is it possible?
- You can to place an online order through our online form or by calling your local store.
- After you have made your online order request, a La Tuilerie expert will contact you to finalize it and proceed with the secure remote payment.
I don’t live in the Montreal area, can I have your products delivered?
- Delivery is available everywhere in Quebec. Some exceptions may apply. For more information, please contact one of our stores.
What are the fees associated with home delivery?
- Delivery costs will depend on the quantity to be delivered and the delivery distance, and will be communicated to you when the order is placed.
Do you offer a handling service?
- Delivery with or without handling is possible. Please speak with one of our advisors for more details.
I placed an order with in-store pickup, when can I pick it up?
- Any order placed in store can be picked up within 24 to 48 business hours. Unpredictable delays may occur. Do not hesitate to contact us if this is the case. We will do everything we can to assist you. 🙂