Our stores are open from 9am to 5pm by appointment to complete your essential/priority renovations!
To make an appointment, contact the branch nearest you or use our online form.
PRIORITIZE ONLINE PURCHASE
In order to reinforce the recommendations for social distancing, we strongly recommend that you favor online shopping if your presence in the store is not necessary. Any online purchase can be picked up in one of our stores or, ideally, delivered to your home.
YOUR SAFETY FIRST
In order to ensure the safety of our customers and employees, access to our stores will be limited. The social distancing recommendations will be followed and several preventive measures will be applied in stores. If you need to pick up an order, please contact the branch in advance to make an appointment.
The mask must be always kept on while shopping.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a priority/essential project?
- A project is considered a priority or essential project when the renovation/work process is in progress and/or when a work permit date must be respected.
I would like to place a distance order, is it possible?
- You will be able to place a online order through our online form or by calling the branch nearest you.
After you have made your online order request, a La Tuilerie expert will contact you to finalize it and proceed with the secure remote payment.
How can I collect my current or past order before Christmas?
- Orders before Christmas:
Contact your store and make an appointment for an in-store pickup starting Monday, January 11th or specify that you would like your order to be delivered by shipping.
- Orders after January 11th:
An expert will contact you as soon as your order is ready for pick-up and/or will set up a delivery date for you.
I don’t live in the Montreal area, can I have your products delivered?
- Delivery is available everywhere in Quebec. Some exceptions are possible. For more information, please contact one of our points of service.
What are the fees associated with home delivery?
- Delivery costs will depend on the quantity to be delivered and the delivery distance. These costs will be communicated to you when you place your order.
Do you offer a handling service?
- Delivery with or without handling is possible. According to the sanitary guidelines of the moment, we prefer that the material is left outside.
I placed an order with point-of-service pickup, when can I pick it up?
- Any order placed at a store can be picked up within 24 to 48 business hours. Unpredictable delays may occur due to the current situation. Thank you for your understanding.
What hygiene measures are in place?
Our teams work hard to meet the large demand of our customers, but to ensure their health and safety, we have implemented the following additional preventive measures, as set out by government public health authorities:
- Our employees are washing their hands every 30 minutes.
- Telephones, computers and other surfaces are being cleaned regularly.
- Employees keep a distance of two meters.
- All contact with our employees will be avoided.
What precautions should I take?
- Wash your hands often for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid common greetings like handshakes
- Cough in a disposable tissue or into your elbow.
For security reasons, please do not come for a pick up
- If you have any SYMPTOMS .
- If you have traveled outside of the country in the LAST 14 DAYS.
- If you have had contact with someone who has COVID-19.
The situation is evolving rapidly and we remain very attentive to the requests from Public Health. These measures are in effect until further notice and we are counting on your understanding and cooperation. Your health and that of our employees is at the heart of our concerns.