Thank you for trusting La Tuilerie! If you are not satisfied, we will be happy to exchange the products without penalty upon presentation of the original bill. Products must be returned in good condition and in their original packaging. La Tuilerie reserves the right to refuse the return of products which are deemed unacceptable due to their packaging or to their poor condition. We will reimburse most stock items within 30 days of the purchase date shown on the invoice.
RETURN WITHIN 30 DAYS :
- Tiling in full box inside the box with lot number;
- Single mosaics (full sheet in good condition) with lot number;
- Cements, glues, and grouts if their condition is deemed saleable upon inspection;
- Returns of complete orders for a refund without exchange are subject to a 15% return charge.
FINAL SALE :
- Hardwood flooring, vinyl and laminate flooring, and special orders;
- End-of-lot, final-sale, liquidation items, etc.;
- Deliveries must be cancelled 48 hours before the predetermined delivery date to be refunded.
It is the responsibility of the client to verify the material before installation. La Tuilerie will not be held responsible for
the installation costs of an incorrect product. A claim may not exceed the value of the purchased product.
DEPOSIT FOR LAYAWAY (30 DAYS) :
- A deposit of 25% is required for layaways;
- We require a deposit of 50% for special orders*;
- There is a 15% charge on the original deposit if a layaway is cancelled;
- Deposits made for special orders are not reimbursable;
- An additional charge of $5.00 per day will be levied after 30 days of storage.
*Special order: Product not in stock and ordered specifically for the client.
Payment reimbursement conditions: Any purchase over $200, paid in cash or by cheque, will be refunded by cheque. This cheque will be mailed to you as soon as possible. In the case of credit or debit cards, the same card used for the purchase will be credited. A personal identification card and details may be required.
Return Policy conditions are subject to change without further notice.