Thank you for trusting La Tuilerie! If you are not satisfied, we will be happy to exchange the products without penalty upon presentation of the original bill. Products must be returned in good condition and in their original packaging. La Tuilerie reserves the right to refuse the return of products which are deemed unacceptable due to their packaging or to their poor condition. We will reimburse most stock items within 30 days of the purchase date shown on the invoice.
RETURN WITHIN 30 DAYS :
- Tiles with lot number (indicated on the box);
- Cements, glues and grouts if their condition is deemed saleable upon inspection;
- Return of a complete order for reimbursement without exchange is subject to a 15% return charges.
FINAL SALE :
- Countertops, hardwood flooring, decorative stones and special orders.
- End of lots, final sales items, liquidations, etc.;
- In order to be reimbursed a delivery must be cancelled 48 hours before the pre-established delivery date.
The client assumes responsibility for calculations and quantities purchased. Return on the mentioned products will not be accepted.
DEPOSIT FOR LAYAWAY (30 DAYS) :
- A deposit of 25% is required for layaways;
- We require a deposit of 50% for special orders;
- There is a 15% charge on the original deposit if a layaway is cancelled;
- Deposits made for special orders are not reimbursable;
- An additional charge of $1.00 per day will be levied after 60 days of storage.
Special order: Product not in stock and ordered specifically for the client.
Payment reimbursement conditions: Any purchase over $200, paid in cash or by cheque, will be refunded by cheque. This cheque will be mailed to you as soon as possible. In the case of credit or debit cards, the same card used for the purchase will be credited. A personal identification card and details may be required.
Return Policy conditions are subject to change without further notice.