EASY GRES Hole Saws
Starting at 25.89$
Electroplated diamond drills for use with electric drill without hammer. The quality of the diamond permits drilling stoneware, porcelain, granite, marble and glass.
- Always use water-cooled.
- The use of the MULTIDRILL guide (Ref. 50944) and the water tank (Ref. 50947) to cool and prevent movement of the drill bit during drilling getting good finishes.
- The working speed varies between 400 and 1000 r.p.m., depending on the material to be drilled.
- Average life of 10 holes, depending on the material.
- Body in steel and electroplated diamond tips.
- Lateral opening for improved cooling and allow the removal of solid waste after each hole.
- For a better finishing and longer bit life, it is important to respect the right speed and moderate pressure during drilling.
- Drill bits 3/4, 1″1/8, 1″3/8, 1″5/8 and 2″1/4 available in store. Other sizes available on special order.