- Fast operating system by magnet, operable with one hand. Greater ease and speed of cutting.
- Reinforced construction elements. High breaking power.
- Swivel bracket with central pivot for fast and accurate measurement of angular cuts.
- High visibility during scratching.
- For frequent cutting of porcelain stoneware and intensive work with glazed stoneware tiles.
- Solid steel guides- chromed and rectified, with anti corrosion treatment for greater resistance to bending.
- Multi point breaker with 800kg power.
- Reinforced SOFT-GRIP handle.
- Lateral stop for repetitive cuts.
- Supplement base for large formats.
- Basecoat with damping effect.
- High-strength aluminum base.
- Interchangeable scoring wheels available between Ø 6mm -22mm.
- Ø 6mm and 10mm scoring wheels and bag-case included.
In the process of creating our tools a test period is included in real work situations in certain domestic and international markets, conducted by a group of trusted professionals in the industry. This action allows us to identify areas of improvement in our products before putting them on sale and/or adapting them to the needs of the end-user.