The sales clerk is responsible for customer service and sales as well as product handling according to the workforce and the needs of the day. He must above all give a courteous and professional service to the customers. The sales clerk must also apply the instructions for the presentation of the goods and maintain and supply the displays.
La Tuilerie recognizes the value of training and encourages the professional development of its employees. As a result, a regular employee who works more than 20 hours a week may be reimbursed for his tuition. Any employee working 30 hours or more will be covered by the group insurance plan (health and dental insurance).
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Be service oriented;
- Bring the customer to feel welcome;
- Provide accurate and complete knowledge related to products and services;
- Share knowledge related to installation techniques / product uses.
- Load, unload and move products and materials, by hand or with handling accessories;
- Examine and verify items by comparing them with invoices or other documents, noting missing or damaged items. Apply the appropriate procedure.
- Determine the customer’s needs and offer them products;
- Overcome objections and close the sale;
- Offer complementary or additional products;
- Perform billing and ensure customer satisfaction;
- Track submissions to maximize sales.
- Ensure a beautiful presentation of the tiles pallets;
- Take care of the maintenance of the floor.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and good work habits;
- Maintain a professional appearance;
- Work with others;
- Use effective communication, reading, writing, and listening skills.
Note: The job description is not intended to be complete. Employees may perform other related duties as previously discussed to meet the current needs of the organization.
THE MALE FORM IS USED IN THIS DOCUMENT SOLELY TO LOWER THE TEXT.