The web and social media coordinator assists the web and marketing manager and is responsible for social networking and content writing for the website and other advertising material.
La Tuilerie recognizes the value of training and encourages the professional development of its employees. As a result, a regular employee who works more than 20 hours a week may be reimbursed for his tuition. Any employee working 30 hours or more will be covered by the group insurance plan (health and dental insurance).
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Creation and management of the content calendar;
- Writing exclusive content shared on social networks by integrating the news of La Tuilerie while demonstrating originality and spontaneity;
- Community management;
- Creations of photo and video materials;
- Writing monthly newsletters and managing subscriber lists;
- Statistics analysis, performance monitoring, and strategy optimization.
- Tracking and sharing web advertising with our SEO / SEM firm;
- Analysis of statistics, performance monitoring and optimization of strategies;
- Help with the organization of events and coverage of events;
- Price tag creation;
- Create posters/visuals as needed.
Writing and optimization of web content
- Adding products, managing inventory and creating portfolio pages on the website;
- Creation of landing pages on the website;
- Writing articles for the blog with visual integration;
- SEO optimization;
- Managing our online presence (Google Business, etc);
- Management of job offers platforms.
- Search for influencers and making contact;
- Make collaboration proposals according to pre-established guide. Deal as needed;
- Maintain good relations with influencers
- Invite influencers to our events;
- Meet the influencers as needed.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and good work habits;
- Maintain a professional appearance;
- Work with others;
- Use effective communication, reading, writing, and listening skills.
- University degree in marketing or related program;
- Three (3) years of experience in marketing or related field;
- Knowledge and experience in graphic design and software proficiency suite Adobe, (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere);
- Ability to communicate effectively, to be creative and spontaneous both orally and in writing;
- Extroverted temperament and ease of speaking in front of a camera;
- Knowledge of photography and video;
- Complete bilingualism in oral and written form;
- Knowledge of the WordPress web platform;
- Good management of priorities;
- Knowledge of interior design (an asset).
Note: The job description is not intended to be complete. Employees may perform other related duties as previously discussed to meet the current needs of the organization.