The warehouse and shipping clerk dispatches, receives and verifies the rollover of the stock while providing courteous and professional service to the customer. Upstream of the material handling activity, the warehouse clerk applies the merchandising guidelines and participates in the inventories and maintenance of the establishment.
La Tuilerie recognizes the value of training and encourages the professional development of its employees. As a result, a regular employee who works more than 20 hours a week may be reimbursed for his tuition. Any employee working 30 hours or more will be covered by the group insurance plan (health and dental insurance).
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Load, unload and move products and materials, by hand or with handling accessories;
- Load pallets of products into a delivery truck and unload them;
- Examine and verify items by comparing them with invoices or other documents, noting missing or damaged items. Apply the appropriate procedure;
- Unpack and distribute items at appropriate storage locations;
- Ensure double checking of customer orders prepared to avoid mistakes;
- Maneuver, if necessary, a forklift.
- Be service oriented;
- Bring the customer to feel welcome;
- Answer the telephone as needed and provide a full and courteous service until the end of the telephone call or transfer to the requested person ensuring that the transfer is made.
- Ensure a beautiful presentation of the tiles pallets;
- Take care of the maintenance of the floor.
- Preparing and shipping customer orders by checking once upon preparation and once upon shipment the accuracy of the order;
- Prepare lay-outs by performing a first check when assembling the order;
- Do the receipt of the products and do the verification;
- Ensure a beautiful presentation and cleanliness of products and presentation panels / facing on pallets;
- Ensure pallets and boxes are safe.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and good work habits;
- Maintain a professional appearance;
- Work with others;
- Use effective communication, reading, writing, and listening skills.
Note: The job description is not intended to be complete. Employees may perform other related duties as previously discussed to meet the current needs of the organization.
THE MALE FORM IS USED IN THIS DOCUMENT SOLELY TO LOWER THE TEXT.